We are looking for programming talents to support our team in the creation of a top tier PC game. If you have a strong passion for game play and graphics programming, are interested in working in an international team and want to participate in the creation of our next masterpiece, this is the job for you!
Game Play Programmer (w/m)
(initially limited to one year)
- Implementation and optimization of game rules according to game design
- Close collaboration with the design team
- You will be at the heart of what makes the game fun to play!
- Degree in computer science / multimedia science or equivalent media
- Mastery of a modern object-oriented programming language (C# or C++)
- Strong knowledge in algorithms, data structures and complexity theory
- Passion in algorithmic challenges
- Target orientated, reliable and committed
- Good communication skills – in English
- Team spirit and a natural interest in computer games
- Knowledge of programming in C#, as well as knowledge of tools like Visual Studio, Perforce or similar version tracking tools
- Experience in game development or game hobby projects
What We offer:
- An entry opportunity for graduates to work within the exciting games industry
- An attractive salary
- Cutting-edge technology and tools in a friendly working environment
- Participation in one of Germany’s most experienced game development teams
- A fun workplace and great co-workers
- Free soft drinks and coffee all day, play & re-creation-rooms as well as team events
Apply now via E-Mail and send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward hearing from you!