Starting in August / September 2016 we are looking for new talents for a period ideally six months as part of their studies. If you have a strong passion for computer games and art, we will give you the chance to get into the different aspects of game development and actively participate in our the creation of arts for our upcoming exciting mobile projects. Your entry in the games industry may start right here with us.
Internship (m/f) Art (3D)
• Creation of 3D Art (models) and/ creation of 2D Art (Concepts, User Interface)
• Degree Registered student (m/w) or college degree in graphic design, game art or a similar discipline.
• Experience with 3D modelling and Maya is highly recommended.
You are able to communicate and document in the English language, you are highly motivated, self-reliant and a team worker? Then we really want to meet you.
What We Offer:
• Cutting-edge technology and tools in a friendly working environment
• Participation in one of Germany’s most experienced game development teams
• A fun workplace and great co-workers
• Free soft drinks and coffee all day, play & re-creation-rooms as well as team events
If that sounds good for you too, please send your detailed application including CV to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!