We are always looking for new internship talents for a period of up to six months. If you have a strong passion for computer games, we will give you the chance to get into the different aspects of game development and actively participate in our the creation of The Settlers. Your entry in the games industry may start right here with us.
Internship (m/f) Programmer
• Translate the game design into gameplay features
• Improve playability with bug-free gameplay features
• Use prototyping techniques to demonstrate the validity/invalidity of a gameplay idea
• Determine and fix the gameplay bugs detected by the production and quality control teams
• Iterate over your work with Game Designers to ensure you’re delivering their vision
• Support the Lead Programmers in any ad hoc tasks and duties
• Registered student (m/f) or degree in computer science, media computer science or similar disciplines
• Knowledge of programming in C#, as well as knowledge of tools like Visual Studio, Perforce or similar version control tools
You are able to communicate and document in the English language, you are highly motivated, self-reliant and a team worker? Then you sound like the ideal candidate for our team.
What We Offer:
- Cutting-edge technology and tools in a friendly working environment
- Participation in one of Germany’s most experienced game development teams
- A fun workplace and great co-workers
- Free soft drinks and coffee all day, play & re-creation-rooms as well as team events
- During the times of the Covid pandemic a work from home internship as long as you live in Germany (this is for tax reasons)
If that sounds good for you too, please send your detailed application including CV to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!